Women's Ministry Director
Theme: Women Building Christian Character
The Purpose of the Women's Ministry is to strengthen faith, give support to, and share the burdens of the women of our church and community. Our meetings have a spiritual focus and a creative part. All are welcome.
2 Corinthians 3:18 (KJV)
18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
*Counting it all joy when we experience trails and hardships brings about Christian character in our lives.
- Monthly Meetings for fellowship, support, and encouragement.
- Address identified women issues through seminars, speakers, literature, etc.
- Attend conference planned women ministry events.
- Periodic outings to promote sisterhood and socializing
- Outreach activities to homeless shelters, women’s and children homes (to include but not limited to food, clothing, etc)
- Plan an annual Women’s Day.
- Address family needs during holidays and special occasions.
- Schedule a Women’s Week of Prayer.
- Encourage, Each One, Reach One.
- Utilize the talents of our women (cooking, sewing, teaching, speaking, organizing) to lift other women in the church.